Monday, December 21, 2009

12/19 @ Cybermatrix

WOW!  is all I can say about that set!  It is so nice to play sets at the place that got me started.  You guys are an absolutely wonderful crowd to play for!  It is always special to me when I play at Cybermatrix.  I was having so much fun that I forgot to snap some screen shots while I was spinning but I did manage to get one immediately after my set was over.


Also here is a track listing for that set:

1. Turbo Love - Shinichi Osawa Remix -- Bag Raiders
2. Uprising - Original Mix -- Kan Takahiko
3. Body Talk - Kanomata Keisuke Remix -- Rayflash
4. Disco Falls - Original Mix -- Digital Freq
5. BarStar Shuffle feat. MC Freeflow - Steve Velocity Flatland Funk Remix -- Titus 1
6. Hustlin And Scratchin - Gigi Barocco Remix -- Will Bailey
7. Titty Shake - Paul Anthony & ZXX Remix -- Jayforce
8. Oshiri Huri Huri -- NHK
9. Booty Bounce feat. Mr. EyeZ - Royal K Remix -- Danny Soundz
10. Breakdown - The Funk Out Tossed The Salad Mix -- Paul Whitehead
11. Slap My Nutz - Original Mix -- Young Nutz
12. Cold Act III - Wolfgang Gartner Club Mix -- CLASSIXX
13. Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - Simon De Jano Mix -- Nightbirds


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Rhomoruel
Hi! I am a DJ in the Second Life virtual world. I play mostly electro and progressive house. I am from the Detroit area so I tend to have some urban flavor in my sets.
View my complete profile